Saturday, August 6, 2011

ROBLOX: What happened to My Roblox page? I can't find my stuff

Home - This is where your Status Update and Best Friend Feed is.
Account - This is where your profile information is - like the old "edit profile" page.
Profile - This is where you information is. It is the old "my Roblox" page with a few new features added. Your showcase is here!
Friends - Your friends are here. So are your best friends if you have selected any.
Character - This is where you change your clothing, faces, gear, etc. It is the old "change character" page.
Groups - This is a new feature. You can manage your groups here.
Money - This page shows your accounts income.
Advertising - You manage your ads here.
Ambassador - This is the page where you create and manage your Ambassador links.

See? Everything is there, neatly organized and accessible to you

I've been producing a whole bunch of encampments on ROBLOX, a pretty good online virtual world

2 comments: