Saturday, August 6, 2011

ROBLOX:I forgot my password!

Please try using the "Forgot your password?" link below the Login button. This will send an email to the email address on your account that will allow you to reset your password. If you do not appear to receive the email, please be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

If you know your password is correct but you still can't log in, try the steps on this help page:
https://www.roblox.com/Login/Help.aspx

However, if the "Forgot your password?" link does not work and you are a member of Builders Club (or have ever bought anything from ROBLOX) we can reset the password for you. You will need to verify ownership of the account by emailing us to info@roblox.com from the billing email address. If you did not provide an email address or are not a member of Builders Club, we're sorry but there's nothing further we can do for you, as we have no way of verifying ownership of the account.


I've been playing with some planes in the gnarly world ROBLOX

20 comments:

  1. Need hElp with to get my password back

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend figured out my password and will not give it back nad i had so much nice stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can my username is stalkerkitty267. I forgot my password! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can my username is stalkerkitty267. I forgot my password! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is gamerboyjake1234567 and I FORGOT MY PASSWORD D:<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik my Password and username but when i log in it comes with a security thing. When i requested the email it said your accounts you have used with this Email. How is that supposed to help

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too i never made a email HELP PLEASE GODS OF ROBLOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got hacked can someone reset my password please and my name is Slimeguy101.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do you think your password is

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can u reset my password I got hacked my name is GoofSpazyFool

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lost a acount called StickMasterTooth when i stupidly deleted it off my ipad when i finally got it back and i also forgot the password so yeah

    ReplyDelete
  12. please help my username is cristalpup231 and i really want to see everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  13. help i forgot my password my name is seancastillo101 :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. help I need my password back I forgot it my username is omarjakepro
    and thanks for reading this

    ReplyDelete
  15. HELP MY ME I FORGOT MY PASSWORD my username is evil_angell1 plz txt it back to me at 217-271-7372 no call only txt

    ReplyDelete
  16. HELP ME I FORGOT MY PASSWORD MY USERNAME IS evil_angell1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice information avaialable here on this page.. If you need help with roblox account, you can contact roblox customer service or try other options like roblox password reset which is very helpful .to recover your account.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete